"You will find, as you look back on your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others."
Involvement in our community underpins our commitment to improving the lives of others through supporting the well-being, health and fitness of those in need.
We actively support our community by:
- Advocating for the Watch Around Water program to keep children under 10 years of age, safe around water.
- Donating gift baskets to local schools and kindergartens to support their fundraising efforts.
- Sponsoring, supporting and participating in the annual 24 Hour MS Mighty Swim.
- Participating and supporting the Children's University of Learning Initiative
- Sponsoring swimming lessons for children in need through the Smith Family Foundation.
- Encouraging membership to Asthma SA by providing members with discounted swimming lessons.
- Participating in the annual Norwood Christmas Pageant.