Private Lessons at Norwood Swim School
At Norwood Swim School small class sizes are the most effective and fun way to learn to swim. Additionally, there may be times when a private lesson can provide swimmers with the necessary environment to assist their swimming development.
Private lessons can assist in a variety of ways including;
- Building confidence in reluctant swimmers, so they can transition into the Learn to Swim Program
- Working on a specific skill or skills that will help them achieve their swimming goals
- Providing easily distracted swimmers with an environment that encourages their complete attention to maximise their learning potential
We offer private lessons to all swimmers from Turtle level to Adult.
Private Lesson Options;
- Casual Lessons - 1 to 6 lessons as required with the same instructor
- Ongoing Lessons - consistent weekly or fortnightly lesson with the same instructor
- School Holidays - a greater range of timeslots are available during this period
Please note that Private Lessons are offered during specific times during the day and are subject to teacher availability.
Our Private Lesson Coordiantor will respond to your query within 7 days.